Dietary Supplements for Weight Loss ReviewsDecember 30, 2019
If you have ever tried to lose weight, then you know how difficult it can be. It takes a lot of preparation and even more dedication to shed off those stubborn pounds. You may have tried some weight loss supplements in the past, but none have worked the way you expected. Now you are here in hopes of finding the right fat burner for you. If you’re interested in other supplements that might help you lose some weight as well, you might be interested in our list of energy-boosting supplements.
We have found the MS Smart reviewed Best Weight Loss Pills for Women. Stop wasting money on products that do not work and give one or more of these a try. Prices are approximate at the time of writing and are subject to change.
Raspberry ketone is a substance found in raspberries, which is responsible for their distinct smell. A synthetic version of raspberry ketones is sold as a weight-loss supplement.
- How it works: In isolated fat cells from rats, raspberry ketones increase the breakdown of fat and increase levels of a hormone called adiponectin, believed to be related to weight loss.
- Effectiveness: There is not a single study on raspberry ketones in humans, but one rat study using massive doses showed that they reduced weight gain.
- Side effects: They may cause your burps to smell like raspberries.
Glucomannan is a type of fiber supplement. It works by absorbing water in the gut, leading to a feeling of fullness that may prompt people to eat less. Studies appear to be conflicting on whether glucomannan can aid in weight loss, however.
A 2005 study of 176 people indicated that glucomannan contributed to weight loss in healthy, overweight adults. However, a more recent review of randomized control trials indicated that glucomannan did not appear to result in significant weight loss. For those who do take glucomannan, side effects may include gas, diarrhea, and stomach pain.
Hydroxycut has been around for more than a decade and is currently one of the most popular weight loss supplements in the world. There are several different types, but the most common one is simply called “Hydroxycut.”
- How it works: It contains several ingredients that are claimed to help with weight loss, including caffeine and a few plant extracts.
- Effectiveness: One study showed that it caused 21 lbs (9.5 kg) of weight loss over a 3 month period.
- Side effects: If you are caffeine sensitive, you may experience anxiety, jitteriness, tremors, nausea, diarrhea, and irritability.
Powher Cut, the fat burner for women, is the newest product from the company that brought us Leanbean. The supplement is primarily designed to help you lose weight by promoting feelings of fullness after eating, an effect created by the konjac fiber—or glucomannan—that it contains. The formula also contains minerals like magnesium and iron, which many women tend to be deficient in.
Caffeine is a stimulant found in coffee, tea, soft drinks, and chocolate. It is also often added to Keto Diet Pills & Supps. According to a study of 76 obese adults, people who had high caffeine intake saw a greater reduction in fat mass, weight circumference, and overall weight compared to those who had low caffeine intake. Side effects of caffeine include jitteriness, increased heart rate, and trouble sleeping.