Volador Longboard Review – What is the Best Volador Longboard For Sale?December 9, 2016
We have been asked to complete a Volador Longboard review, as this longboard brand has burst onto the scene of late. We were interested to find out the various features of Volador longboards, to see if they are truly different to what is already in the market at the moment. best android emulator for pcSo, we thought we’d take a look at the Volador 42inch Freeride Longboard ( Drop Through Camber Deck ). Read our thoughts below.
Volador Longboard Review – What is the Best Volador Longboard?
Features of the Volador 42 Inch Freeride Longboard
- The longboard comes with ABEC 9 Bearings with high-speed lubricant.
- It has a Maple laminate deck with photo heat transfer graphic. The 8-layer Canadian Maple deck is constructed with nose, kick tail and camber deck.
- It boasts of 40 degree base aluminum die casting trucks with 180mm hangers.
- The Volador wheels are 70mm in diameter, 51mm in width and of 78A durometer.
- The Coarse OS780 grip ensures stability when riding.
- The concave deck is highly flexible and boasts of ABEC-9 speed bushings, which makes the longboard robust.
Pros of the Volador Longboard
- The board is extremely attractive in to look at, and it is quite easy to pull off tricks and maneuvers and showing off your longboard dancing skills.
- The 9-ply board is strong and very tough in construction, which is an important consideration. It comes with innovative black and white trucks and wheels, which make it stand out.
- The longboard itself is very light and the wheels are soft, which means that it is one of the best longboards for beginners. Professional users will get a lot of flexibility in using the board for regular rides.
- It is perfect for downhill riding, tricks, cruising or freestyle rides.
- The longboard is offered with a fast and efficient customer service. Many buyers have appreciated the packaging and the fact that the board can be set up and used pretty much when it arrives.
A few buyers have commented that the bolts are slightly tight and require a strong tool to be opened up. The tight bolts ensure that the device will not come off during rides though, so safety has been top of their priorities. The bearings have also been criticized for being slow, and not being able to hold up speed very well.
However, they have praised the solid and capable performance of the Volador Longboard.
Verdict of the Volador Longboard
The board is cool to look at, and offers reliable performance. We would recommended the longboard to any type of user, but is ideally suited to the newbie who wants to use a longboard for the first time, and is a nice dancing longboard for the more experienced user.